New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 1 - 10 of 32
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Scroll inactive windows + volumouser » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 41994

zegames zegames
Advanced user

Posted: 05/10/2011 21:52:34

Just more one problem found in "Scrool inactive windows" feature. We still have to keep WizMouse utility installed to get a proper feature working.

To reproduce this new problem:

1) Install Volumouse and configure similar to screenshots bellow:

User added an image User added an image

2) Try to change sound volume by scrooling wheel with mouse hovering the taskbar. It will work only if you get focus to taksbar, if focus is on other window it does not work.

I tried to add a new rule for Window Class "Shell_TrayWnd" disabling scrolling of inactive windows, but it not changed the situation.

Thank you!

Best regards,

ps: using AWM 6.4

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/11/2011 01:29:51

Hello zegames zegames,

Thanks for the post.

The problem has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

zegames zegames
Advanced user

Posted: 09/09/2011 18:54:09

Any news about this bug, Vasiliy Ivachev?

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/11/2011 21:48:29

Hello zegames zegames,

Thanks for the message.

The problem has been fixed.

This fix will be available in the next version.

Best regards.

zegames zegames
Advanced user

Posted: 10/28/2011 14:18:57

This fix is supposedly present in version 6.7? Because I still have the problem.

maks

Posted: 10/28/2011 14:35:00

( info: win xp pro russian sp 2 )

i've just installed AWM 6.7
but it was a terrible mistake - NOTHING is fixed:

1) giant problem with 'volumouse' still exists, no any fixes (since at least may), despite "This fix will be available in the next version"

so again and again the phrase "We still have to keep WizMouse utility installed to get a proper feature working" becomes reality
and the phrase "new version 6.7: Plenty of Fixes and Improvements" now seems like a mockery to me

2) problem with 'audition' still exists, despite "The fix will be available in the next update"

3) tiny problem with 'screen-shot captor' still exists

as usual: almost no fixes, no new interesting features, maybe some yet undiscoverd new bugs
you've created a very good software, but unfortunately, version 6.7 of AWM is another useless and disappointing update for me

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/01/2011 01:12:10

Hello gentlemen,

Thanks for your messages. :)

1) giant problem with 'volumouse' still exists, no any fixes (since at least may), despite "This fix will be available in the next version"

so again and again the phrase "We still have to keep WizMouse utility installed to get a proper feature working" becomes reality
and the phrase "new version 6.7: Plenty of Fixes and Improvements" now seems like a mockery to me

2) problem with 'audition' still exists, despite "The fix will be available in the next update"
- These are not bugs of our software. However, a solution for this problem has been made. The solution is to use the modifier keys added in the new version for the Scroll inactive windows option (like Win, Ctrl, Shift, Alt).

3) tiny problem with 'screen-shot captor' still exists
- The bug that you have informed us about (in this thread) has been fixed, hasn't it?

Best regards.

zegames zegames
Advanced user

Posted: 11/01/2011 08:20:29

This fix is supposedly present in version 6.7? Because I still have the problem.

Asking again if you have not seen.

Example, scrooling on taskbar has not effect to control volume if focus is on other window, ie. Desktop.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/01/2011 20:19:04

zegames zegames,

These are not bugs of our software. However, a solution for this problem has been made. The solution is to use the modifier keys added in the new version for the Scroll inactive windows option (like Win, Ctrl, Shift, Alt).
It was the answer.

Best regards.

zegames zegames
Advanced user

Posted: 11/05/2011 15:35:16

Found more one program incompatible wit AWM: Netlimiter. Using a modifier key as you said (ctrl), it works.

The question is, if WizMouse able to to this job without extra key, why AWM is not able? If continue this way, for sure I will disable built in support for scroll inactive window and back to winmouze utility.

Thanks.

Messages 1 - 10 of 32
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register