Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Excluded Windows Configuration , Relatively minor GUI problem » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 7717

Scott
Advanced user

Posted: 05/07/2006 09:51:08

I am using AWM 4.0 (final) on WinXP Pro SP2.  If I open AWM configuration and select Excluded Windows from the tree in the left pane, the table of excluded windows in the right pane does not appear correctly at first.  (Please see screen shot.)

User added an image

If I manually adjust one of the columns in the table, the whole table then suddenly enlarges to fill the window, as it should have been to begin with.  (Please see second screen shot.)

User added an image

chgoguy7
Advanced user

Posted: 05/07/2006 10:16:04

I am experiencing the exact same problem, and it occurs consistently. Let me know if you need me (or us) to send you our configuration files. Thanks!

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 05/17/2006 03:17:21

Sorry for a long silence, guys.

No, there's no need to send us any configuration. This strange bug was overlooked almost before the release, to our shame. Fortunately, it has the quick and simple workaround: select any Specific Window item and then return to Excluded Windows item - and this pane becomes normal (so there's no need to restore it manually). We will fix this issue in the next version, of course.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register