Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM 3.1 and Dreamweaver CS4 , Dreamweaver crashes on exit when AMM running » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6440

Paul Stenning

Posted: 05/02/2011 08:59:16

Windows XP Professional with SP3 and all updates.  Dreamweaver CS4 with all updates.  Actual Multiple Monitors 3.1 (registered).  Clean/new installation of everything.

If AMM is running, when closing Dreamweaver CS4 I get this exception every time:

"Faulting application dreamweaver.exe, version 10.0.0.4117, faulting module adobeowl.dll, version 2.0.70.0, fault address 0x0000d4e0."

If AMM is not running I don't get the exception.  

I have tried adding Dreamweaver to the exclusions list in AMM but that makes no difference (I still get the same error).

I am also having issues with Dreamweaver randomly not refreshing the screen properly when scrolling or after closing a dialogue box.  This is with Dreamweaver on the secondary monitor.  Dragging it to the primary monitor makes it behave again but back on the secondary the problem is back.  Closing and reopening on the secondary fixes it for a while.  I have not yet used it for long enough without AMM running to conclude whether or not AMM is the problem.  However since adobeowl.dll is (as I understand it) responsible for some aspects the user interface it may be related.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/03/2011 04:00:19

Hello Paul,

Thanks for the post.

I don't get this exception when closing Dreamweaver CS4.

What steps should I do to get this problem?

What OS are you running?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register