Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «ACTUAL WINDOW GUARD , Stealing Focus » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5416

Kim Pennington

Posted: 04/29/2011 13:33:45

1. It turns out I am in day 75 of a 60 day trial. The truth is I installed it one day and shut it off the next spending most of that day undoing things the install did that I didn't specifically request (like finding windows off screen and minimized to nothing). I've done nothing with the remaining 73 days. I'd be interested in a repeat trial if you'd permit that, and (important) IF you can tell me how to install it so that it makes no changes I don't expressly and deliberately make. With that new start I'd make another attempt at a trial to see if this is something I can use.

2. I also have this question. I Have a personal management program (Information Organizer 6.0) that when it pops a calendar event window it always steals focus (with no built-in option to shut that off). Can your program stop or effectively override that type of behavior so that it pops its window without taking me away from where I am? Thanks in advance.

3. Do you offer educator/teacher discounts on your products?

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/03/2011 20:47:04

Hello Kim,

Thanks for the post.

1. I can't give you a repeat trial. But you could install a trial version of Actual Window Manager. It has all features that included in Actual Window Guard.

2. Unfortunately our software can't do it.

3. Yes, we have educational/academic discount(50%). You should send a scan copy of your teacher id card to support@actualtools.com to get this discount.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register