Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Mouse-move/resize Randomly Stops Working , Random and unprovoked (by another program), I lose mouse functions » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5132

Steve Kalide
Advanced user

Posted: 04/21/2011 18:24:23

Actual Windows 6.4

Sometimes I randomly lose the ability to mouse-move and resize windows. Some of the times this happens, the Windows-key has "lost" its function, and no longer works on its own accord (pressing it doesn't open up the start menu, and other shortcuts don't work with it either).

But this problem is complicated by the fact that some of the times I lose the mouse-move/resize functions, the Windows-key works perfectly fine (along with the other modifier keys).

I've tested this with other keyboards and have determined that it's not the keyboard's issue. I've also tried stopping and restarting the Actual Window service, and then following up with exiting and restarting the program, to no avail. The only way that fixes the issue is a complete reboot of the computer.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys

Win7/Win8.1 Pro (x64)
AWM 8.3b2

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/22/2011 02:29:24

Hello Steve,

Thanks for the post.

Could you send me your configuration files(Actual Window Manager -> Send Configuration -> Send to the Tech Support)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register