Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Actual Multiple Monitors - Excel 2010 Taskbar flicker » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6536

Bob Garrow

Posted: 09/07/2010 11:41:24

Greetings,

I have a problem when using Actual Multiple Monitors v. 2.3 and Excel 2010 on the secondary screen.  OS is Win7 Pro 64.

When I move one or more spreadsheets to the secondary display, there is a constant flickering (about once every 2-5 seconds) as though a new Excel window were being opened but it never does.  I initially thought that it was an Excel "auto-save" feature, until I looked for solutions to that problem and nobody else reported it.  I tried shifting my worksheets back to the primary display and now the problem has gone away.

I'm sure that you can imagine how annoying it would be to see that constant new window flicker in the taskbar on your secondary screen.  Are there any solutions, or is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Best wishes,
Bob Garrow

Bob Garrow

Posted: 09/07/2010 15:39:48

Additional info - This only happens when on the secondary display AND more than one spreadsheet open.  If only one worksheet is open on the secondary display, there is no flicker.  There is never a flicker on my primary monitor regardless of the amount of open sheets.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register