Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Application 'doesn't work' when launched from a desktop... » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4413

Matt Rasmussen
Advanced user

Posted: 09/02/2010 16:37:09

I have an application will not launch properly when launched from a desktop that is not 'assigned' to.

I have this application's startup rule set to 'Move to virtual desktop|Programming"

If I am on virtual desktop|Programming everything works perfectly, app launches and runs fine.

If I am on any other virtual desktop and I launch the application, I see the app splash screen for a second and then nothing.  I switch to the Programming desktop and the application is not running.  I launch task manager and I see the app process running, but the application does not show it's running.  I have to kill the process and re-launch the application from the 'correct' desktop before it works again.

I have tried checking/unchecking the 'Block premature appearance of window' checkbox but works the same way in either case.

It's been a while since I've had to visit here, it's been running perfectly!  Love it!

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/03/2010 03:06:06

Dear Matt,

What application did you write about?

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

Matt Rasmussen
Advanced user

Posted: 09/03/2010 06:40:08

It's a programming application from Crestron called VTPro-e.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register