Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Cannot View Desktop - Windows 7 , BSOD - Windows 7 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4259

Kirrin Jones

Posted: 09/01/2010 16:11:33

Hello All,

Here's my dilema. I installed the AMM 2.3 on my Windows 7 and as soon as I applied the settings, my screen starts to go blank and come back in for about 4 or 5 times, then I get a blue screen (well one third of the screen) with white dashes and dots, which I pressume to be words, but the resolution is of such that I cannot read them. I have to power off my laptop in order to get it going again. Now when I do get it booted back up, the moment I log in, I can see my desktop for about 2 seconds, then it starts to do the same blanking in and out just as before, and then I get the blue screen again. I CANNOT WORK ON MY LAPTOP!!!

Now I boot up in safe mode, change ALL the settings by unchecking EVERY option, save the config, reboot, same problem. I boot back into safe mode, uninstall the application (expecting things to go back to how they were before), but when I reboot, same problem. So now AMM has screwed up my machine.

What I would like to know if how do I get my laptop to go back to the way it was before I installed this program. Is there I way I can disable WHATEVER it is that AMM did to my laptop. I'm in a desperate situation because I cannot get any work done, and I really don't want to have to go through a complete reinstallation of my OS because of this.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/03/2010 02:58:24

Dear Kirrin,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

What is written on Blue screen? And what is the model of your laptop?

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register