Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Quick settings window problem » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4592

Moogul TheSly

Posted: 05/26/2010 06:54:46

Hello, I've searched the forum for this issue but no one seemed to report it. Maybe I have it only because of my configuration...

I recently found this quick settings window, which is very nice, it's easy to use it with mouse middle click on title... But I have 2 problems
- the window opens in the background... that's not smart, or maybe it's a bug, I always have to sel ect it fr om the taskbar first
- the window has a timeout, which is probably a good idea, but it seems that the timeout is very short (2-3 seconds only); I'm not sure it's the default feature (it might just happen to me), because the window has a close button also...

I don't like this behavior as it really doesn't help me use the quick settings. The timeout idea is ok, but maybe for 10 seconds and only SINCE there is no more key was pressed on the window. Or you could as well leave it open (though I imagine getting 10 such opened windows is nasty when one forgets to close them).
But the opening should automatically take focus on the quick settings window...

Thanks!
Best,
M

Moogul TheSly

Posted: 05/26/2010 08:44:53

Forgot to mention: Windows 7 Enterprise, 64bit, AWM 6.1 beta 2

Alexander Belyakov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/26/2010 23:46:28

Hello,

The Quick Settings window should always appear on top of other windows. Sometimes, is does appear just under the clicked window. This is a bug, and we are trying to fix it.

There's no timeout in Quick Settings. What do you mean by it?
The Quick Settings window should immediately close when you switch from it to any other window.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register