Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Windows task switcher » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3904

Deon Marais

Posted: 01/18/2020 22:22:49

Hi

After the latest update to AWM V8.14.3, Windows task manager (Alt-Tab) displays applications/tasks which are open on all virtual desktops not only those on the current active virtual desktop.

Furthermore if I then switch to an application (Using Alt-Tab) which is on another virtual desktop, then then the current virtual desktop remains active (IE no switch to the virtual desktop where the selected application is).

I am not sure if this is intended behavior or not and I cannot find any settings to change it.

I personally would prefer only to see the applications/tasks which are on the current active virtual desktop when pressing Alt-Tab, which is the way I always remember it being.

I would appreciate any guidance or assistance in this regard.

Thanks

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/21/2020 19:26:53

Hello, Deon

Thank you for contacting us.

After the latest update to AWM V8.14.3, Windows task manager (Alt-Tab) displays applications/tasks which are open on all virtual desktops
This problem has been confirmed. We'll try to fix it and will post in this topic once it's fixed.

Furthermore if I then switch to an application (Using Alt-Tab) which is on another virtual desktop, then then the current virtual desktop remains active
This problem has been already fixed, and the fix will be available in the next update.

Best regards.

Deon Marais

Posted: 06/09/2020 08:53:31

Hi,
I can you give an idea as to when the next release (with resolutions to this matter) can be expected ?
This problem has been confirmed. We'll try to fix it and will post in this topic once it's fixed.
This problem has been already fixed, and the fix will be available in the next update.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/10/2020 00:48:48

Hello, Deon

We're currently finishing the work on the new release version and hopefully will release it this month.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register