Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «How to apply automatically a rule when a program starts , change title » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4562

SEVI

Posted: 01/03/2018 17:24:27

hi, i'm testing the program and i need to use the feature that makes possible the title bar change, when i make the rule it works fine until the program is closed, but when i open it again i have to re-apply the rule. Can i do this automatically?

thanks for all and a happy new year!

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 01/05/2018 15:15:39

SEVI,

When posting a bug report or requesting a help with any particular issue, please specify the following details:
  • name and version of the Actual Tools product that you have a problem with (e.g. Actual Multiple Monitors 8.11)
  • version of your Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.)
  • edition of your Windows (32-bit or 64-bit)
  • name and version of the 3rd party program, in case you have a problem with some particular software (e.g. Mozilla Firefox 22.0)

SEVI

Posted: 01/05/2018 15:24:15

Hi, i'm sorry Alex, there is the info:

-Actual window manager 8.10.1
-Windows 7
-64 bit
-Gesco3

thanks for your time!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/16/2018 22:50:20

Hello, Sevi

hi, i'm testing the program and i need to use the feature that makes possible the title bar change, when i make the rule it works fine until the program is closed, but when i open it again i have to re-apply the rule. Can i do this automatically?
-Gesco3
Are you trying to change the capton of the Gesco3 main window? As I can see, when I set the capton to be changed automatically, then open Gesco3, the caption is changed, but also the Configuration window is open inside the main Gesco3 window. When I close the Configuration window, then the caption is changed back to the initial text. But I was able to make this window not to appear anymore by selecting some parameters in it and clicking OK.
Could you describe how the problem appears in your system, and at what exactly moment the caption is reset to its initial text?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register