Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Make Clipboard Maintain History between Sessions , Make Clipboard Maintain History between Sessions » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 4709

Frederick Peters

Posted: 11/16/2017 23:58:59

Clipboard does a great job of storing copied items, but whenever I logoff or reboot, the clipboard list is cleared.
I would like the option for the clipboard to maintain a running list between sessions and not automatically clear itself.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/23/2017 22:58:27

Hello, Frederick

Clipboard does a great job of storing copied items, but whenever I logoff or reboot, the clipboard list is cleared.
I would like the option for the clipboard to maintain a running list between sessions and not automatically clear itself.
We'll consider your request and will post in this topic when/if it's implemented.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/10/2019 04:52:48

Hello, Frederick

I'm glad to notify you that the subject feature has been implemented in the latest version of Actual Window Manager 8.14.1 and our other products as well.

You can install the latest version and try the feature.

Best regards.

more&more

Posted: 09/08/2019 16:18:10

Thanks for this feature, but please make it optional in the next update. For users that use the clipboard a lot, but only occasionally the Clipboard history feature, there's no need for a constantly active clipboard-recording file.

Also, there are serious privacy implications (I know it's encrypted, but it's still a problem). I'm reverting back to the previous version for now.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/26/2019 20:09:49

Hello, more&more

The Clipboard history feature can be disabled in the configuration module (AWM configuration module > Clipboard > History > Enable clipboard history). Or the problem is with storing the Clipboard history list between sessions?

Best regards.

more&more

Posted: 09/26/2019 20:14:31

Thank you. Yes, I meant to make the new feature optional (store Clipboard history list between sessions). Doesn't matter whether it's enabled by default or not (my vote goes to "not default"), but the option to enable/disable it should be available.

I know I can disable Clipboard history entirely but that's not really helpful. It would be nice to have the option to use AWM the way it was up until version 8.14.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/26/2019 20:51:20

more&more,

We'll consider your request and will post in this topic if it's implemented.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register