Register

Messages 31 - 31 of 31
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 | Next | Last 

Topic: «AWM 7.3b1 Start Orb Bug » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 33228

Chris Miller
Advanced user

Posted: 02/08/2013 19:53:05

Jeremy,

Bottom line is they need to purchase Nvidia hardware and start properly troubleshooting the issues instead of shooting from the hip.  There are numerous bugs with any of the Nvidia 300 series drivers, which render AWM useless for the most part.  The only way they'll fix these issues outside of sheer luck is to get the right hardware.

What I know so far:
-In 2D surround Startmenu on secondary monitors comes up in the top left corner of the primary montior.
-Ignore deactivation no longer works.
-Several people still have issues with the StartOrb dissapearing.
-Secondary monitors do not properly disable/enable from the menu.

I've basically dropped AWM on my Nvidia system at home in favor of DisplayFusion.  I put in a request to get Ignore Deactivation implemented and they have a decent working version as of v5beta12.  The nice thing about that product is that it works with Nvidia, you get an immediate answer from a developer, not a week later, and countless other benefits from having real time help on this side of the world.

Don't get me wrong, I really want to use this product, as there are things it does no other product can do, but those will be left to my ATI/AMD system at work until they have a better communication path and have the hardware to properly build for Nvidia.

Messages 31 - 31 of 31
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register