New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 21 - 24 of 24
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 | Next | Last 

Topic: «[CONFIRMED, FIXED] Snap not working for DOpus and Thunderbird , Snapping problem » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 47354

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/27/2020 18:22:24

M Vladimir,

If I exit AWM, the existing DO windows (and indeed ones created after that) not only that do not gain Desktop Divider ability, but they loose the AWM title bar buttons.
This is also a part of the problem. But what I mean is not opening a new DO lister before start of AWM, but starting the whole DO application before AWM. Try to completely exit DO and exit our software. Then start DO first and then our software - the problem should not persist.

Also, the buttons don't disappear in DO windows, they should lose their icons when this problem happens, but they should remain in the DO windows.

Best regards.

M Vladmir

Posted: 11/02/2020 02:15:27

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
This is also a part of the problem. But what I mean is not opening a new DO lister before start of AWM, but starting the whole DO application before AWM. Try to completely exit DO and exit our software. Then start DO first and then our software - the problem should not persist.

Following your steps does indeed solve the problem.... At least until you restart the system, then you have to do it all over again (I have a few DOpus windows opened when I shutdown windows, so at restart, those are opened again automaticaly.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/13/2021 04:51:49

Hello, M Vladmir

You wrote:
After the last update, I`ve noticed that Directory Opus windows are getting ignored by Desktop Divider (they do not work with the keyboard shortcut and you do not get the option when you invoke the contextual menu).

I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest version of Actual Window Manager 8.14.5 and our other products as well.

You can update your program to the latest version (program's tray icon context menu > Info > Check for Updates) or download the latest version manually, install it and confirm the fix.

Best regards.

M Vladmir

Posted: 02/26/2021 15:53:50

You can update your program to the latest version (program's tray icon context menu > Info > Check for Updates) or download the latest version manually, install it and confirm the fix.

I have found a workaround for the problem a while back... But it seems to be ok now. Thank you for your continuous efforts to improve the software!

Messages 21 - 24 of 24
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register