New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 21 - 30 of 32
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Ignore Deactivation & world of warcraft help , Ignore Deactivation cursor stuck on screen » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 21653

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 06/19/2015 10:55:09

Hello Klomar,

Could you install the current 8.4 version of Actual Multiple Monitors (download link - http://www.actualtools.com/files/ammsetup.exe ) and check whether you are able to reproduce the problem with The Elder Scrolls Online or not?

You will be able to downgrade by installing a previous version from http://www.actualtools.com/multiplemonitors/download/#8x .

Klomar

Posted: 06/19/2015 14:21:21

Hello,
I tried using the hotkey to the ignore deactivation with AMM 8.4 and The Elder Scrolls Online and as soon as I use any hotkey to move the cursor to the other monitor during the logon screen, the game just minimize, without clicking anywhere. This happens also if I set a specific window setting for the game to deactivate it as soon as it starts.

Guild Wars 2 has the same problem as always, that after deactivating it the cursor won't disappear if I try to move the camera.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 06/22/2015 12:54:30

Hello Klomar,

I tried using the hotkey to the ignore deactivation with AMM 8.4 and The Elder Scrolls Online and as soon as I use any hotkey to move the cursor to the other monitor during the logon screen, the game just minimize, without clicking anywhere. This happens also if I set a specific window setting for the game to deactivate it as soon as it starts.
- Please send us your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support) with your Specific Settings for The Elder Scrolls Online.

Guild Wars 2 has the same problem as always, that after deactivating it the cursor won't disappear if I try to move the camera.
- The problem has already been confirmed. We'll try to fix it and inform you about our results.

Klomar

Posted: 06/29/2015 01:44:06

Hello,

as requested I sent the configuration files but I don't have specific settings for elder scrolls online, I just use the hotkey.

By the way I've noticed another bug with Fallout 3: when I try to use the ignore deactivation function it just doesn't do anything at all (also with the hotkey for moving the cursor to the other monitor)

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 06/29/2015 16:57:59

Hello Klomar,

Unfortunately, I'm still unable to reproduce the problem with The Elder Scrolls Online. Could you make a video using the following steps and send us the video:
1. Start the video recording;
2. Enable your "The Elder Scrolls Online" Specific Settings in Actual Multiple Monitors;
3. Load Actual Multiple Monitors;
4. Start the game (the UserID/Password screen only);
5. Try to activate another window.

I was able to apply the “Ignore deactivation” feature to Fallout 3 using Specific Settings (I’m running the current 8.4 version of  Actual Multiple Monitors). Unfortunately, there is the same bug with the mouse cursor as in WoW.

Klomar

Posted: 10/13/2015 14:29:59

nevermind about the elder scrolls online.

just focus on the bug on guild wars 2 and world of warcraft that is more frustrating. now, version 8.6 it's out, i've updated to windows 10 and nothing has changed.

it's still a work in progress?

oh and by the way, now guild wars 2 is free to play so you can try and see by yourself what we're talking about

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/20/2015 15:27:38

Klomar,

Unfortunately, the problem hasn't been fixed yet. We'll try to inform you when it will be done. Please be patient.

Klomar

Posted: 10/25/2015 00:41:33

Thanks for the answer,
I'm looking forward for this fix  :D

Klomar

Posted: 11/21/2015 02:28:08

Hello,
sorry for being so harassing about the bug reported in this thread, but I just want to know if you’ve been able to, at least, reproduce the bug.
It’s been more than one year since the first bug report. You know when it happens, you know which is the last version that has not this bug so you know what you’ve changed during the developing and you can also try by yourself to see the bug since Guild Wars 2 core is now free to play.

I’m still using version 8.0.2 which is obiously broken with Windows 10.

So, in the end, are there any progresses?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/23/2015 16:03:42

Hello, Klomar.

Yes, we were able to reproduce this bug. But, unfortunately, it hasn't been fixed yet. Some bugs require more time than others to be fixed. We're working on it.

Best regards.

Messages 21 - 30 of 32
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register