Login
Register

Messages 11 - 20 of 28
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 | Next | Last 

Topic: «[FIXED] Taskbar issue » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 21647

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/15/2020 07:33:40

The problem has been confirmed. Apparently, it's associated with the recent Chrome (and Edge) update. Also the problem probably persists with other browsers based on the latest version of Chromium. We'll try to fix this problem and will post here when it's fixed.

As Tim wrote before, for now you can disable the "On top" option of the taskbar as workaround (the taskbar conext menu > On top)

Best regards.

DarkSlayerEX

Posted: 10/15/2020 08:54:32

I found that if I disabled the replacement of the original taskbar, it works in the mean time for me.

This might be a viable workaround for those of you who are able to make due with the replacement disabled.

If you aren't replacing it however, I guess the "on top" disable is the only viable method.

livius

Posted: 10/16/2020 01:30:35

same problem for me also! and it's very very disturbing since i cant use the toolbar with chrome, edge and other programs...
payed 20€ for these programs and have to tollerate these stupid silly problems for an entire year...
where's the support? where are the needed update correction??

DarkSlayerEX

Posted: 10/16/2020 02:27:34

livius wrote:
same problem for me also! and it's very very disturbing since i cant use the toolbar with chrome, edge and other programs...
payed 20€ for these programs and have to tollerate these stupid silly problems for an entire year...
where's the support? where are the needed update correction??

I've had numerous problems in the past and theyve solved them quickly after being reported.

If you really have been having issues for so long, I think you would have reported them by now..

The devs can't magically detect all issues users have without people telling them about it.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/16/2020 03:42:33

livius,

Tech support representative is here.

and have to tollerate these stupid silly problems for an entire year...
Could you clarify what you mean? This is quite new problem and it's associated with the recent Chromium update.

As I wrote before, the problem has been confirmed and we'll try to fix it. As workaround, you can temporarily disable the "On top" option of the taskbar (the taskbar context menu > On top).

Could you also specify the other programs you have this problem with (name, version)?

Best regards.

GTim

Posted: 10/16/2020 10:26:11

---- (accidentally posted this, ignore)

livius

Posted: 10/16/2020 16:00:57

mine is the same problem of the author of these topic...
using the AMM toolbar, chrome/edge/adobe haven't no more the buttons on the top of the window that allow to move to the next monitor etc...
in additions, when full screened (ex during movies) the toolbar remain up the windows (or the fullscreen window goes back the toolbar, same thing).

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/18/2020 08:15:41

Hi, everyone

We’ve investigated the problem and as we can see there is a bug in Chromium (and hence in Chromium-based applications as well) which causes this problem. The problem persists with our taskbars and not with the system taskbars due to differences in implementation of the taskbars.

Probably, the problem will be fixed in the next version of Chromium (and applications based on that version).

You can report the problem to Google technical support. Maybe it will speed up the fixing process.

For now you can use the mentioned workaround – disabling of the "On top" option of the taskbar.

livius
using the AMM toolbar, chrome/edge/adobe haven't no more the buttons on the top of the window that allow to move to the next monitor etc
The problem you describe doesn't belong to this topic. If you have problem with AMM extra title buttons not appearing in the applications please create another topic and describe the problem there or email me at bogdan@actualtools.com.

Best regards.

GTim

Posted: 10/21/2020 20:33:13

Any ETA?

aaron lim

Posted: 10/22/2020 00:07:33

I had to uninstall chrome 86 and install chrome 84 and the problem went away. I have to disable auto updates for chrome.

I think AMM should really fix this as I cannot expect google to do it.

Messages 11 - 20 of 28
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register