New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Office 2016 has issues with Actual MM » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 14822

Christine Tan

Posted: 02/20/2017 20:24:21

I started up AMM this morning and locked my machine for probably only 10mins at a time and I did not see the problem occur.

I locked it for around 1hr 15mins over lunch and when I came back, outlook was having the same issue again

Ending the dwm.exe process fixed the problem for outlook - it becomes responsive immediately after that!

Do you have Microsoft Office as Office 365 software suite?

No, it's not part of the Office 365 suite

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/20/2017 17:26:18

Hello, Christine

Sorry for the delay.

Could you check, after what time in the lock mode the problem appears? Don't restart the computer, put the system in the lock mode for 15 minutes, see whether the problem happens after unlock. Then do the same for 30 minutes, 45 miutes and 1 hour. The time between putting the system in lock mode for different periods of time doesn't matter, you can do it when you have no problems with putting the system in lock mode.

Could you also check, whether the problem appears if you put the system to lock mode right after restart, but for longer time, let's say an hour. Just reset the system before putting it in lock mode when you're going to do this and see, whether he problem appears upon unlock.

What video card do you have on this computer and what is the video card driver version?

Messages 11 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register