New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 1 - 10 of 14
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Languages on taskbar still moving out from it » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 28657

Petr Vlacil
Advanced user

Posted: 08/30/2017 00:11:32

Hello,

I have another problem with actual multiple monitors taskbar. When I wake up my computer from hibernation, the Languages on Windows taskbar is moving out from it and I must minimize it (on Actual multiple monitors taskbar Languages dissapear) .
User added an image

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I tried now set up this option, so I hope, that will fix this problem and dont popup from taskbar again.
User added an image

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/31/2017 06:43:36

Hello, Petr

I was unable to reproduce the issue in Windows 7 x64, theme - classic, with Actual Multiple Monitors version 8.11.1.

What OS are you running (version, 32- or 64-bit)?

What version of Actual Multiple Monitors are you running?

Best regards.

Petr Vlacil
Advanced user

Posted: 08/31/2017 23:04:44

I maybe fixed it with language settings. So now it's OK. I am using Steam version, so the latest? And how far you with two rows taskbar bug https://www.actualtools.com/forum/read.php?FID=10&TID=4406&MID=19600#message19600 ?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/01/2017 11:09:47

Petr,

I maybe fixed it with language settings. So now it's OK.
Let us know if the problem returns.

And how far you with two rows taskbar bug
We haven't managed to fix the issue, as for now there is no obvious solution for it and we have other high-priority tasks which are more important right now.
But we'll certainly start working on the issue again once we have time.

For now there is no time frame for a fix.

Evgeniy Zverev

Posted: 04/19/2018 20:42:52

Hello,

I started using the AMM recently. Steam license, version 8.12. Windows 7 x64 professional.

I experience the described behavior i.e. language toolbar jumps up from taskbar to it's panel form.

The moment it happens is different though: after I launch an app that requires elevated permissions, regedit for instance, I see the "darkened UI" mode and the popped up language toolbar which is normal.

After I make a decision on whether to allow the app be launched or not, the UI gets back to normal but sometimes the language toolbar remains in panel form (maximized).
This did not occur before I installed the AMM.

I've had it reproduce regardless of the language toolbar state (on or off) on the monitor#2 taskbar. I must say this does not happen all the time but quite regularly.

Would you please look into that?

Best reagrds,
Eugene.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/23/2018 18:45:43

Hello, Evgeny

I was unable to reproduce the issue on our computer with Windows 7 x64 system.

You have the system taskbar on the primary monitor, right (the "Replace the system taskbar" option in the AMM configuration module > Multiple Monitors > "Taskbar" section must be disabled in this case)?

How often does this problem happen (for example, one of five times you start an application that requires elevated permissions)?

Could you send us your AMM configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Please change the "To..." email address to uninstall@actualtools.com.

Best regards.

Evgeniy Zverev

Posted: 04/23/2018 19:57:32

You have the system taskbar on the primary monitor, right (the "Replace the system taskbar" option in the AMM configuration module > Multiple Monitors > "Taskbar" section must be disabled in this case)?
Right, I use the system taskbar on the primary monitor.

How often does this problem happen (for example, one of five times you start an application that requires elevated permissions)?
Most often I see this behavior after starting Visual Studio 2017 with elevated permissions. I'd say 80% of the time.
I also use VS2010 and VS2015 and it does not reproduce with those very often, I'd say I saw it reproduce once or twice.
As for other commonly elevated apps (regedit, sysinternals` apps and other) I cannot reproduce the behavior on purpose. I think I say it but I cannot be very sure.

Could you send us your AMM configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Please change the "To..." email address to uninstall@actualtools.com.
Done. Sender address: zverev-dot-eugene-at-yandex-dot-ru

Best regards,
Eugene

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/29/2018 19:43:12

Hello, Evgeniy

I was unable to reproduce the problem with Visual Studio 2017 using your AMM configuration.

Could you send us a screenshot of the system taskbar properties window?

Best regards.

Evgeniy Zverev

Posted: 05/03/2018 19:59:58

Hello,

I've created a screen capture video to demonstrate both the system taskbar settings and problem reproduction.
If it's needed I am eager to assist further.

video link: https://goo.gl/ebu2Ye
if there is a problem with the link, I can upload or send it some other way. It`s about 5MB.

Regards,
Eugene

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/05/2018 22:45:34

Evgeny,

Is the language bar undocked only when you open projects in Visual Studio? Does the problem happen when you just open empty Visual Studio window without any projects?

Does it depend on where you open projects from – the taskbar jump list or Windows explorer?

Best regards.

Messages 1 - 10 of 14
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register