Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «"Pre-Defined" button position wrong » on forum: General   Views: 4192

Chuck

Posted: 07/14/2019 20:32:38

Adjust applied settings -> Title Buttons -> "Pre-defined" is off the screen.

Scroll bar at the bottom works to see the button.

Adjusting the window size (smaller even) recalculates the Pre-Defined button position properly.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/16/2019 03:08:27

Chuck,

Are you talking about the button for the dropdown list of the pre-defined sizes in the options for the "Resize" title button?

What exactly our product you're running (name, version)?

What OS you're running (version, 32- or 64-bit)?

Does it happen only when you open a specific settings window from the title button on the window, to which they're applied? Does it happen if you open specific settings from the Actual Tools program configuration module (Window Settings > Specific Settings)?

Could you send us a screenshot depicting the propblem either here or to bogdan@actualtools.com?

Best regards.

Chuck

Posted: 07/17/2019 22:41:03

This issue persisted until I tried to take a screen shot.
It wont do it now.

It happened every single time I opened a 'Specific Settings' and clicked 'Title Buttons' over several days (at least), and several reboots.  I'm working on making a button that toggles a window between 2 profiles.  AWM combo feature lacks basic functions, so I'm using the external command call to run an AHK script.  During this process  of testing, I've opened the title buttons page many many times...

I've attached a proper window, narrowed to make the scroll bar appear, but pre-defined is on-screen.  When the issue was live, that button was off screen, requiring scrolling to see it.  When I adjusted the window size, even 1px, it would reevaluate the size of the area properly, but close and open reverted again.  I tried making the window bigger, close, open, it remembers the window size, but that area would always set itself wider again.

If it happens again, I will try taking a screen shot... to fix it.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/18/2019 10:07:33

Chuck,

If the problem is back, then specify the name and version of our product you're running and version of OS you're running.

Also please specify the DPI settings you have for each monitor (the text size percentage in the Windows display settings, 100%, 150% etc.)

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register