Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Title Bar Buttons on Windows 10 or 8.x » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 11789

Dan Dowling

Posted: 10/15/2016 17:32:23

Why can't we apply the flat black or White "XP Style" buttons in the "Specific Settings" instead of only the obsolete "Office 2007" button set?  It would be nice if we could use the existing flat buttons and if you designed some new icons sets that work well with the newer versions of windows.

One way you could fix the buttons is if you took the "Aero Style" icons and removed the button borders and the gradiant.  That would make a set of white buttons that look better than anything you have now.  Then take those buttons, inverse the colors and you would have a good looking set of black icons. At least in my humble opinion.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/17/2016 23:23:10

Hello, Dan

Why can't we apply the flat black or White "XP Style" buttons in the "Specific Settings" instead of only the obsolete "Office 2007" button set?
Are you requesting the ability to set different title buttons skins in Specific Settings per window/group of windows?

it would be nice if we could use the existing flat buttons and if you designed some new icons sets that work well with the newer versions of windows.
We'll consider your request.

Best regards.

Tom Wolf

Posted: 12/16/2016 22:00:32

Thanks for the new update (Beta 3)!

The buttons look very nice now in the most cases.

I just want to let you now that there are some "exotic" apps:

User added an image

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/26/2016 21:28:37

Hello, Tom

The issue has been confirmed, we'll try to fix it. For now you can use the "Horizontal Shift" option for title buttons as workaround (Configuration module > Window Settings > Specific Settings > Settings for WhatsApp > Title Buttons section > the "Shift the buttons horizontally" option at the bottom part of the section).

By the way, I was unable to use the extra title buttons in WhatsApp anyway - just nothing happens when i click them. Can you confirm his behavior?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register