Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Enabling Secondary Monitor does nothing , Enabling Secondary Monitor does nothing » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3348

David Montgomery

Posted: 03/06/2012 19:39:26

Using AWM 7.0b2

I have a configuration with a laptop and external monitor called 'Work Laptop Right'.  It is dual monitor, multi-monitor taskbar setup.

When I take my laptop out of the docking station I will first "Disable all Secondary Monitors" and then undock.

Note that the configuration is still set to 'Work Laptop Right' (even though I only have 1 monitor configured)

When I put my laptop back I cannot re-enable the second monitor.  Both "Enable all Secondary Monitors" and "Generic non-PnP Monitor" does nothing.

If I go and re-check 'Work Laptop Right' (it is already checked) that enables the secondary monitor

3 issues:
- The configuration remains set to a multi-monitor configuration even if there is only 1 monitor present
- Enable does nothing
- Reselect the same configuration that is already selected changes the configuration.  If it changes it, what was it before?

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/10/2012 22:07:05

Hello David,

Thanks for the post.

What OS are you running (version, 32 or 64-bit)?

What are you doing after undocking your laptop and docking it back (shut downn, hibernate, sleep...)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register