Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] Task bar and notification update problem , Task bar and notification do not update correctly » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 5489

Jackson Allen

Posted: 04/14/2011 17:37:45

I have "Enable multi-monitor Taskbar" enabled. Then I have "Show the Start button" enabled, "Show the notification area" enabled, and "Show clock" enabled.

I have 2 monitors and the task bars and notification areas do not update correctly. I have Weather Bug running and it shows the temp in the notification area, but they are different. I start most programs from monitor 1 by clicking on a short cut, but have rules that move several of the program windows to monitor 2. Most of the time when they first start, they show up only on monitor 2 task bar. But later I will see them in both monitor's task bars.

I can bring up the AWM configuration and change one of the options, save and everything is updated and correct. Both task bars show what is on their monitor. I can change the option back, save and quit and things are still correct. Then again later things start appearing in both task bars no matter which monitor the window is really located in.

I have MS Communicator running on monitor 2 and it only shows in that task bar. If I right click and select the option to move it to monitor 1, it moves, but monitor 1's task bar does not update. And monitor 2's task bar still shows Communicator on it.

I am running XP and AWM 6.5b2. I can provide more information if needed.

Jack Allen

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/15/2011 00:40:07

Hello Jack,

Thanks for the post.

Could you send me your configuration files (Actual Window Manager -> Send Configuration -> Send to the Tech Support)?

Could you give me a list of all applications that have this problem (name, version)?

What OS are you running?

Best regards.

Jackson Allen

Posted: 04/18/2011 18:26:57

I have sent the requested information. I listed the programs and version in the configuration email.

Jack Allen

Jackson Allen

Posted: 04/26/2011 19:55:08

I downloaded the latest beta and installed and things appear to be working as they should. Thanks for the quick fix.

Jack Allen

Jack Allen

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register