Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «3 Bugs, 4 Suggestions, 1 Question... , Settings & User Interface... » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 11590

Zack Depp

Posted: 04/05/2006 07:49:30

[ Bugs ]

1) In transparency, if I check 'Temporary "mouse hover" change', then save; if we move quickly the mouse cursor from outside to over the window, the trancparency is not applyed. It only works if we go slowly; it looks like it's only applying when the mouse cursor is getting over the window's borders.

2) In transparency, the "add-ins" don't seem to work don't work when: "moving", "resizing" or "mouse hover changing" a window.

3) When changing a hotkey, the "OK" & "Apply" buttons stays grayed; we have to focus another control so the get enabled.

[ Suggestions ]

1) Set a minimal size for the Config Window.

2) When creating a new "specific window", I suggest you scroll the Window list so we can see the newly added window. Same thing for renaming Windows.

3) Allow "Specific Window" deleting via the Delete key in the left panel.

4) In "Select window from list", you should put a button named "Refresh".

[ Questions ]

1) In transparency, what are the "Changing delay" & "Restoring delay" for?

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 04/07/2006 02:59:50

Zack, thanks for another valuable feedback. Here what I can say:

[ Bugs ]

1. Yes, you are not the first who noted this effect. We are working on improvement of the hovering detection so it is possibly be fixed until the release.

2. It's the way the temporary effects like moving, resizing and mouse-hovering should work so it's a feature.

3. Confirmed. Possibly will be fixed later than 4.0 release.

[ Suggestions ]

1. Could you provide some reasons?

2. Accepted but currently is not easy to implement so probably will be fixed later than 4.0 release.

3. The same as for #2.

4. Accepted, thanks.

[ Questions ]

1. They should be named as "Delay before change" and "Delay before restoration". First is the time (in milliseconds) to wait before changing the transparency level while window is mouse-hovered. Such delay prevents unwanted flashing if you accidentally move the mouse pointer over the window for a short time. And the second one is the time to to wait before restoring the previous transparency level when the mouse pointer leaves the window. This, in its turn, prevents another unwanted flashing if you accidentally move the mouse pointer out from the window for a short time.

Zack Depp

Posted: 04/07/2006 07:11:10

[ Bugs ]

#2: If I well understand what you saying, maybe you should write it somewhere in the User interface so the User will know it can't be applyed on every event.

[ Suggestions ]

#1: Well, what would be the use of seeing only a part of the titlebar for this window? In good softs programmation it goes with, for example, the validations of EditBox number of chars. Those little details that make the soft even more reliable.

[ Questions ]

#1: Nice feature! :)

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 04/17/2006 02:58:34

Bug #2: I have added the proper note to AWM Help.

Suggestion #1: Well, we will consider this your note.

Zack Depp

Posted: 04/18/2006 07:20:56

Good :)

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register