Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Spawn window at current window path , open another window at the current window path » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 6568

Gregory Jose

Posted: 04/19/2008 13:53:30

This is more for when browsing windows folders. Often I'm in a folder down the tree and want to open another folder at or near the current folder to copy between windows but am forced to open from C: and navigate to the same folder. It would save massive time to be able to open another folder at the current path. Example... I'm in folder C:12345/23456/myfolder/ which has "Downloads" and "Zips" folder in it. It would be more convenient to spawn a second window at C:12345/23456/myfolder, then navigate one to "Downloads" and the original to "Zips" then copy files between them.

PS...you might want to think about allowing the ability to create and switch between multiple buttonbars in a window as you might at some time have too many useful buttons. Then Actual tools can fill a missing niche for a button machine(user defined buttons maybe that pop whatever(C++/C#/apps/etc), or third party buttons?).

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/20/2008 23:45:20

As to the first feature request - did you try SHIFT+double mouse-click? Does it help?

As to the "PS" feature request, we will consider the possibility of this feature implementation, thanks for your interest to Actual Tools.

Gregory Jose

Posted: 04/30/2008 18:35:59

Hmm, the shift-mouse double click does not do that for me. Maybe it's a Vista feature and I have XP on this computer.

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/04/2008 00:29:09

Actually it's a XP feature, it works just in a common folder view (without tree view).

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register