Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Things like Copy Window name in Window Menu » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 7907

_pi

Posted: 08/21/2012 17:53:18

It would be very cool when there would be a sub-menu in the window menu with info about the active window name, exe, exepath, etc result which will be inserted into clipboard on selection.

_pi

Posted: 08/25/2012 13:39:22

i found out that the start program section can be used and deleted all default entires.
it would be nice to have an option to disable entries instead of deleting.

my solution for now is to pass arguments to quickmacros and put the selected option into clipboard there.
in case someone is interested i can compile my function as exe.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/25/2012 04:04:27

Hello _pi.

Thank you for the post.

We'll consider your feature request.

But your second message, what entries are you talking about?

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/10/2019 05:31:22

Hello, _pi

It would be very cool when there would be a sub-menu in the window menu with info about the active window name, exe, exepath, etc result which will be inserted into clipboard on selection.
I'm glad to notify you that finally the subject feature has been implemented in the latest version of Actual Window Manager 8.14.1 and our other products as well.

You can install the latest version and try the feature. The feature is available via the context menu of the Actual Tools extra title button "Copy" and via the window system menu > Options > "Copy" item.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register