Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Add Same Window to Multiple Virtual Desktops » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 3944

macman104

Posted: 08/15/2012 22:50:29

I do apologize if this is already a feature, then I blame my inability to activate it.

In any case, I often am working on multiple projects, which often benefits from using multiple monitors.  However, in a second monitor I either have email, or a tv show or something going that is independent of those projects.  I'd love to be able to have some set of windows, or even a single window that is excluded from the switching of virtual desktops.  Or at the very least, is able to be duplicated into multiple virtual desktops.

Brandon Murphy

Posted: 09/21/2012 10:00:32

I would also like to see this feature added.  Today the ability for an application to appear on multiple virtual desktops is either one or all of them.  I'd like to see the ability to selectively chose an application to appear on any combination of my virtual desktops.  

Something like a the ability to control click on the menu after clicking on the "move to virtual desktop" title button.  Additional tying the same ability into the "Window Settings - Startup options".

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/25/2012 22:31:42

Hello Gentlemen.

macman104, this feature is already persists in our programs. You can find it in the system menu (Title bar right click > Move to virtual desktop button) and at the Startup tab > Move to virtual desktop. But as Brandon said, there is only ability to move an application to all desktops or one of them.

Brandon, we'll consider your request.

Best regards.

macman104

Posted: 11/26/2012 10:14:56

Perfect, thanks for clarifying the capability!

Brandon Murphy

Posted: 01/22/2013 09:36:51

Hi, i just wanted follow up with this request and see if it was going to be added to the product or not.

Thanks,

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/26/2013 02:37:13

Hello Brandon

For now it's not clear whether this feature will be implemented or not, so we can't promise anything.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register