Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Keep tray icon unhidden per application , new feature » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 5373

zegames zegames
Advanced user

Posted: 07/19/2011 00:04:57

The Windows 7 tray management is too poor, some icons are hidden after a time even when I move to visible, is as if system ever forget my preference. An option to force specific tray icon keep unhidden will make me very happy.

Thank you!

maks

Posted: 07/19/2011 10:00:56

i was thinking about creating a topic with the similar request. but i hope that it is a right decision to post my thoughts (that extend the initial request) here instead of opening a new thread

so, it would be nice if we had a possibility to manage icons in notification area via settings in AWM. here's some aspects that certainly will be useful:

1) the option to permanently hide any icon

2) the possibility to set up an invariable order of icons
this item will be a perfect companion of a possilbilty to set up an invariable order of task-bar buttons
after all, in AWM we already have an option to hide a task-bar button; so these points are a logical continuation

3) the option to perform various kinds of mouse clicks (left, right, double left) by pressing customizable hot-keys
(i'm not so interested in this item, but it may be important for other people)

i sincerely recommend to developers of AWM to take a look at the features of the application 'ps tray factory' (version 3.2)
in my opinion, it is possible to enrich the AWM with some features taken from 'ps tray factory'

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/22/2011 04:02:35

Hello gentlemen,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider your request.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics