Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Transparent Window Disappears Randomly » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5051

JB Meek

Posted: 03/09/2010 08:08:52

I have just registered Actual Transparent Window, paid for it, and now, all of the sudden, it keeps dropping off my browser (Mozilla Firefox and IE) at random, interrupting my work.  It’s working, and then the icon at the top and the transparency just disappear in an instant, and the screen is once again opaque.  If I minimize the whole window, and open it back up, it reappears and I can use the feature again (until it disappears again five minutes or so later). I have tried restarting the machine, and even upgraded to the latest version of Firefox. I have uninstalled ATW, and installed it again. Nothing has helped. This disappearing thing didn’t happen – not once – in all of the days of the trial period, during which I was using it 8-10 hours a day.  Now my colleague is having the same issue on his machine.  We are running Windows 7.

Please help!  Thanks.
JBM

Alexander Belyakov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/10/2010 19:24:39

JB,

Please give us some more details on this issue:

1. Does Actual Transparent Window crash your browsers, or the transparency disappears from them?
2. What version of Actual Transparent Window have you used during the trial period, and what version do you use now?
3. What versions of Firefox and IE do you have?
4. Does this issues happen only in FF and IE, or in other software too?
5. Does the issue occur every time you open the browsers, or from time to time?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register