Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM v8.14.7 , A few problems with AMM v8.1.4.7 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 10062

Tony Harrison

Posted: 09/01/2022 01:13:56

Why Actualtools Support not answering emails? I've sent 3 emails 8/13/2022 and no response.

I purchased the upgrade of AMM to v8.1.4.7 and I did receive my receipt but never got an activation code. Finally, the second day I found the link to Restore License Key and got my code through email.

Running Windows 11 with all latest updates as of 8/31/2022.

1)I have a problem with AMM not remembering which programs that I open up in either the 1st or 2nd monitor screen. In previous builds of AMM all I did was manually move the program to the correct screen that I want it to open up too and then maximized that program window and it always worked but with AMM v8.14.7 doesn't always work like this. Some programs will work but others will not. Also sometimes AMM doesn't remember if the program is to be maximized or not.

2)AMM and Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/) has two problems. AMM will not display all tile buttons that I have checked on the Steam window. It's missing the Manage window settings.
3)AMM keeps opening up the Steam client program during game play and moves it to monitor 2. I want Steam to open up in monitor 1 but only if I am not playing a game. I have added Steam to AMM Exclusion list but does not fix this problem so I removed it from the list. Now I can disable AMM and Steam works fine.

4)AMM was crashing Andrew Wommack Living Commentary program. So I added that program to the Exclusion list which stopped the crashes, I wanted that to work with AMM so I can quickly move it between monitors using the Tile Buttons.

5)AMM keeps creating an icon on the wrong taskbar. On my second monitor I have a taskbar and on it is Edge Browser Beta. I open it and it does open correctly to the second monitor but AMM puts an Edge icon in the taskbar for monitor one.

I didn't have any of these problems with previous builds of AMM.

Tony Harrison

Posted: 09/02/2022 22:58:54

I have sent another email to Actualtools requesting a full refund but again no response.
I want a full refund. Looks like I will need to go to my bank today and have them file a dispute against Actualtools.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/03/2022 06:44:52

Hello, Tony

I apologize for the delay in replying to you. We were unable to reply quick due to force majeure.

But now we're back and ready to provide support in a timely manner.

You've been using our software for a long time and it would be sad if you stopped using it because of this nuisance.

It seems like at least some of the problems you've reported can be solved by simply adjusting the settings.

Do you mind if we look deeper into these problems and try to solve them so that you can continue using the latest version?

Best regards.

Tony Harrison

Posted: 09/03/2022 23:00:05

I have already moved onto another software and my bank yesterday filed a dispute with Actualtools.

Please give me a full refund.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register