Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Alt+Tab File Dragging Bug , Alt+Tab File Dragging Bug » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2987

Chris Burke

Posted: 08/10/2022 15:27:27

Hi,

I'm not sure if this where I'm supposed to post this but I'm a user of Actual Tools and I've noticed a bug and I'm wondering if there is a workaround or upcoming fix. The error I'm encountering is that when I drag files from one window to another while using the ALT+TAB function actual windows manager cancels the dragging of the files. I know this is isolated to the Actual Window Manager software because pausing Actual Window Manager restores the correct behavior. Is anyone else encountering this drag and drop issue when using ALT+TAB? Is there a workaround or bug fix coming in the future?

I'm running Windows 10 64-bit
Actual Window Manager 8.14.7

Thank you,

Chris B.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/21/2022 12:09:20

Hello, Chris

Thank you for contacting us.

I was unable to reproduce the problem.

Could you send us your AWM configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AWM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Add a link to this topic in the email.

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/29/2022 12:24:40

Hello, Chris

I was unable to reproduce the problem using your AWM configuration files.

Does the problem still persist?

Do Alt or Tab buttons alone interrupt the drag-and-drop process?

Does the problem depend on from what application and to what application you drag a file? What applications you've noticed the problem with? Does it happen with standard File Explorer windows?

Are you running any other system enhancement software or mouse management software?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register