Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] Move to next monitor action broken in 8.14.6.1 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3756

think

Posted: 01/13/2022 11:02:59

After upgrading to 8.14.6.1 my hotkey no longer works to move a window to the next monitor. I've found this issue on two different computers.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/18/2022 04:47:36

Hello, Think

Thank you for contacting us.

This is a known problem and it was reported first in this topic.

There are two workarounds for it:
1) enable the standard Move to monitor title button in the settings applied to the windows you have this problem with (in Default Settings if you want to enable it for all the applications)
2) disable the Move to monitor window menu item in the settings applied to the windows.

For example, if you want to fix this problem for all the windows in your system you need to go to Default Settings: Actual Window Manager configuration module > Window Settings > Default Settings > Window Menu. Then disable the "Move to monitor" window menu item in the list.
Or you can go to Default Settings: Actual Window Manager configuration module > Window Settings > Default Settings > Title Buttons. Then enable the "Move to monitor" title button in the list.

We'll post here too when the fix for this problem is available.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/26/2022 07:47:10

Hello, Think

I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue where the "Move to next monitor" title button didn't work has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest version 8.14.7 of Actual Window Manager and our other products as well.

You can update your program to the latest version (program's tray icon context menu > Info > Check for Updates) or download the latest version manually, install it and confirm the fix.

If you used one of the suggested workarounds you can discard it in the latest version.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register