Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar is NOT Mirrored in 'Mirror' mode , Taskbar is NOT Mirrored in 'Mirror' mode » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1641

doug sisco

Posted: 09/15/2021 18:46:35

There is just one reason I purchased Actual Multiple Monitors: I want each of my monitors to show the exact same taskbar. This includes icons for open programs and pinned icons as well as the system tray.

However my duplicated screens show a taskbar that does NOT contain pinned icons. It also shows a system tray with extra stuff (like the "Ink Workspace" icon). I'm not concerned as much about the system tray, but where are my pinned icons??

See below for my main taskbar, 'mirrored' taskbar, and taskbar settings.

User added an image
User added an image
User added an image

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/19/2021 05:07:32

Hello, Doug

Thank you for contacting us.

However my duplicated screens show a taskbar that does NOT contain pinned icons.
Unfortunately, for now there is no ability to duplicate the set of pinned icons to other taskbars and Individual/Mirror/Mixed modes of taskbars currently refer only to taskbar buttons of the open windows. We'll consider adding the ability to duplicate the set of pinned icons to other taskbars and will post here if the feature is implemented.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register