Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «taskbar sizes randomly reset » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4024

Goodness

Posted: 07/20/2021 02:43:20

i set the taskbars to be vertical on all screens, then dragged them to be just large neough to show the full date.
but too often. the taskbars size is getting resized to the original minimum size which hides the date.
locking the taskbar did not prevent this from happening.
it happens at random events and not consistently (at restart, closing programs, etc.)

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/22/2021 02:04:35

Hello, Goodness

Thank you for contacting us.

What our product you're running (name, version)?

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Does this problem happen only with Actual Tools program taskbars, not with standard Windows taskbars?

How often does this problem happen (for example three times a day etc.)?

Do you recall at what moment did this problem start? Did you use the program without this problem before?

Could you change the size of the taskbar as you want it to be, then restart the program and send us the program configuration using the Send to Tech Support tool (Actual Tools program configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Add a link to this topic to the email.

Then send us another configuration the same way when the problem happens again.

Best regards.

Goodness

Posted: 07/24/2021 13:58:25

What our product you're running (name, version)?

_ Actual Multiple Monitors 8.14.5

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear

_ 19041.1083

Does this problem happen only with Actual Tools program taskbars, not with standard Windows taskbars?

_ standard W10 taskbar does not have such an issue

How often does this problem happen (for example three times a day etc.)?

_ every day

Do you recall at what moment did this problem start? Did you use the program without this problem before?

_ not sure at all

Could you change the size of the taskbar as you want it to be, then restart the program and send us the program configuration using the Send to Tech Support tool (Actual Tools program configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Add a link to this topic to the email.
Then send us another configuration the same way when the problem happens again.

i created the first 1, but i will send it after the problem repeats so both files are included in the same email.  what is the email address?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/29/2021 23:37:01

Goodness,

i created the first 1, but i will send it after the problem repeats so both files are included in the same email.  what is the email address?
Send the configurations to support@actualtools.com.

Best regards.

Goodness

Posted: 11/02/2021 00:18:05

anyhow that software has run its course.  the UI is so dated and uncomfortable , bugs go on.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/10/2021 19:01:35

Goodness,

I was unable to find an email from you containing the configuration files. Have you sent them?

bugs go on
Have you encountered some other problems besides the problem with taskbar size? Could you describe them more detailed?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register