Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «upgrade not doing anything » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3871

Jeff Esposito

Posted: 07/15/2021 21:13:51

I've followed the instructions (https://www.actualtools.com/support/how_to_upgrade.php?s=expired) on how to upgrade.

update now says it downloads something and will install next time I login. I restart my machine. this cycle has been repeated several times. I want to install it now, is it waiting for something? Is there instructions to install immediately?

Maybe the wording sounds off because it's not updating. Is the solution to uninstall and install the new version?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/21/2021 18:10:20

Hello, Jeff

Thank you for contacting us.

Do you mean after you restart the computer you still have the old version of Actual Multiple Monitors installed? What version is installed now?

You can download the installation file and try to install the latest version manually right over the existing installation. Your AMM settings won't be changed. Let us know if you're able to install it succesfully.

Also please tell whether your Windows account have administrative rights or it's an account with limited rights and specify the installation folder of Actual Multiple Monitors on your computer.

Could you also specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register