Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Zoom crashes with background filter , Multiple Monitors creates issue » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3094

Steve Sanders

Posted: 07/15/2021 01:42:08

Multiple Monitors 8.14.5
Windows 10 64-bit
Zoom 5.7.1 (543)

I have been fighting with Zoom for over a month now because their software crashes every time I turn on a video background for a meeting. We were looking at video drivers being the culprit and it suddenly occurred to me that Multiple Monitors could be the problem. Turned AMM off and, viola, no more Zoom crashes.

Is there a way forward with this? TBH, if it comes down to uninstalling Zoom or AMM, its gonna be AMM. I do too many critical tasks on Zoom meetings and really need the background filter to be on.

I'm still holding out hope! I'd seriously miss AMM.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/21/2021 17:46:50

Hello, Steve

Thank you for contacting us.

I have been fighting with Zoom for over a month now because their software crashes every time I turn on a video background for a meeting.
Do you mean Zoom crashes as soon as you turn on a video background? Do you get any error message or the meeting window just closes?

Unfortunately, for now we don't have the ability to test the problem with the video background, only with the static picture background. I was unable to reproduce the problem with the version of Zoom 5.7.3.

Could you check whether the problem happens with the static picture background for you as well?

If it does, then could you send us your Actual Multiple Monitors configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)?

Could you also specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register