Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] Actual Virtual Desktops Choose Specific Color for Title Button , Actual Virtual Desktops Choose Specific Color for Title Button » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2628

Brian Sidell

Posted: 06/27/2021 23:57:48

Currently the desktop selection title button is defaulting to black for me on google chrome even though I'm using a dark theme which makes it almost invisible. Is there a way to force it to display as white or some lighter color?

User added an image

I did find an option for using the office 2007 style but it looks out of place on windows 10.

User added an image

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/01/2021 20:08:58

Hello, Brian

Thank you for contacting us.

This is a known problem. We'll try to fix it and will post here when it's fixed.

For now as workaround you can use custom title buttons skin. You need to go to Actual Tools product configuration module > Window Settings > Global Options > Title Buttons and select “Use custom skin from”. Then specify “res:Luna_Metallic” without quotes. This is a skin that more or less fits Windows 10. Hit Apply and restart the program in order for the skin change to take effect. Please note, that in this case the skin will be used as default for all applications.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/26/2021 22:28:25

Hello, Brian

You wrote:
Currently the desktop selection title button is defaulting to black for me on google chrome even though I'm using a dark theme which makes it almost invisible. Is there a way to force it to display as white or some lighter color?

I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue has been fixed in the latest version of Actual Virtual Desktops 8.14.6 and our other products as well.

You can update your program to the latest version (program's tray icon context menu > Info > Check for Updates) or download the latest version, install it manually and and confirm the fix.

If you used the workaround that I've suggested, you can cancel it and use your previous state of settings.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register