Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar preview on secondary monitor , Taskbar preview on secondary monitor is hidden behind any desktop window » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4202

Jason Macer

Posted: 08/01/2020 22:56:25

Good morning all.

I have (4) monitors and am running Actual Windows Manager 8.14.3. All of the secondary monitors with the Actual Taskbar have this issue. When I hover over a taskbar button that has open windows those windows are in fact previewing properly HOWEVER, they are behind any open monitor on the desktop.

I have been going through the settings as this is really bugging me and I have to be missing something somewhere. Is there a way to have the taskbar preview on top of all desktop windows? Or, do i have just to not use full screen windows and leave a gap above the taskbar on that secondary monitors so that I can see the preview?

Thanks all for the help,

Storm

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/04/2020 21:11:34

Hello, Jason

Thank you for contacting us.

When I hover over a taskbar button that has open windows those windows are in fact previewing properly HOWEVER, they are behind any open monitor on the desktop.
Does it happen with any application (any application's taskbar preview is being hidden and any application's open window overlaps the previews)?

What applications you've noticed the problem with (from both "overlapping" and "being overlapped" sides)?

Are you always able to reproduce the problem or sometimes previews appear on foreground?

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The Window containing the build number will appear).

Could you send us your AWM configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AWM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Change the "To..." address to bogdan@actualtools.com and add a link to this topic in the email.

Best regards.

Jason Macer

Posted: 08/07/2020 04:56:01

Bogdan, I just sent you the email with the configuration file and details.

Thanks for the response!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register