Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[CONFIRMED] ignore deactivation stopped working on csgo » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4160

mitch mcintyre

Posted: 07/13/2020 14:23:50

ignore deactivation stopped working on csgo,
was always working until around 2 weeks ago.

any ideas?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/15/2020 01:44:13

Hello, Mitch

Thank you for contacting us.

I was able to confirm this problem and this is due to Trusted Mode which comes with the latest CS:GO update. Trusted Mode significantly restricts the types of programs and files that can interact with the game to prevent using of cheats. But since our software need to inject .dll files into windows in order to work, it's also blocked by Trusted Mode, as well as other software working in similar manner.

Disabling Trusted Mode is supposed to let software interact with CS:GO window like before, but note that in this case your Trust score may be negatively affected. Moreover I was unable to successfully use our software with CS:GO even after specifying the -untrusted as a launch option for CS:GO.

We'll look into this problem and see if it's possible to find the solution.

Best regards.

Sarsour Thriver

Posted: 10/30/2020 19:15:43

Hello,

Are there any updates on this issue? I have the same exact problem where it seems CS GO in particular can't use this feature.
It's a shame that there won't be a fix or workaround as this seems to be the last hope for a players/streamers CS GO in full-screen mode and maximized while switching monitors.

Thank you,
Sarsour

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/01/2020 13:29:40

Hello, Sarsour

Unfortunately, there are no updates on this issue, and I'm afraid we can't do much about it. It doesn't seem that CS:GO are going to make whitelist of software that can be injected into CS:GO in Trusted Mode.

Have you tried this launch option "-allow_third_party_software" as it's suggested in the Trusted Mode page on Steam Support site?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register