Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM switching default monitor not see open apps/folders in taskbar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5663

Petr Vlacil
Advanced user

Posted: 11/24/2019 00:52:36

Hello,

I have still issues with visibility items on taskbar (both Windows and AMM taskbar) when I switching default monitor. For example I have open internet browser on main monitor and on external Miranda chats and some folders. But after switch default monitor all apps and folder lost/not visible on both taskbars, but apps and folders still open.
I must manually open all with Alt + Tab one by one, then apps and folders are visible on taskbars again.

I have the latest AMM 8.14.2 Steam version on Windows 7 PRO x64 bit.

Thank you in advance.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/25/2019 11:41:28

Hello, Petr

Have you contacted us regarding this problem before?

Could you clarify, by "default" you mean main monitor?

Do you recall when the problem started and what version of AMM you were running at that time?

Does it depend on what monitor you make default, or it happens when you make default any of them?

Could you send us your configuration files using the "Send to Tech Support" tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Change the "To..." email address to bogdan@actualtools.com and add a link to this topic in the email.

Best regards.

Petr Vlacil
Advanced user

Posted: 12/04/2019 01:02:56

Sorry for later reply. I tried reinstall AMM and this maybe helped. If this issue come back, I will write to this topic again.

But in short I try answer to your questions:

No I didn't contacted you about this issue.

The problem started, when I switched default monitor (version 8.14.2, maybe previous too) .

It depended on both monitors after set default monitor.

I don't have the last config file, because I reinstalled AMM.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register