Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Windows Overlapping when specific settings are applied , Windows Overlapping when specific settings are applied » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3033

Sarah Burton

Posted: 04/08/2019 07:17:45

Hi,

After setting up specific settings to remove the border and title bar and the resizable frame upon startup, my windows have resized from the specified tile layout to slightly overlap each other at the borders, depending on which screen is active. This gives the appearance of the screen changing size depending on which one is clicked. How can I get the screens to remain the specified size, with no overlap, whilst removing the resizable frame? Thanks.

Sarah Burton

Posted: 04/08/2019 07:20:51

I'm using AWM Version 8.13.3 on Win 10 Pro ver. 10.0.17134 with two monitors. Thanks

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/10/2019 23:50:07

Hello, Sarah

Indeed, in Windows 10 windows become a bit bigger visually when you disable the resizable frame, although their pixel size stays the same. We'll investigate this problem.

Do you mean you want to place the windows side by side over the monitor using the Desktop Divider feature, and then disable the resizable frame so that you aren't able to resize them accidently? Are these windows of the same application? Do you use the same one Specific Settings for them?

Should the windows in your layout have the same size? Please let me know and I will provide you the suitable way to change the windows' sizes.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register