New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Ignore Deactivation not working on Neverwinter Nights 2 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 33241

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/12/2018 22:08:33

Owen,

I was able to reproduce the problem with Ignore Deactivation in Neverwinter Nights 2. It seems that the problem doesn't depend on particular devices or Logitech software. The problem seems to be associated with some peculiarity of the game window.

I was unable to find any workaround for this problem, but you can make keyboard work in the game again, if you disable the Ignore Deactivation (using the hotkey for example), then switch to other window so that the game was minimized, and then restore the game – after this keyboard should work correctly in the game.

We'll try to fix this problem and will post in this topic when it's fixed, but for now there's no timeframe for the fix.

Best regards.

Owen Stairs

Posted: 11/14/2018 03:23:30

Thank you.  As long as I know that it is on the to-do list, I won't fret about it.  Minimizing and restoring the game windows isn't a good option because it unloads my video profile for the game, which is one of the main reasons I use AMM.  I'll just wait for a fix.

Messages 11 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register