Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Telegram Will Not Stay Always-On-Top , Telegram Will Not Stay Always-On-Top » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 7036

chgoguy7
Advanced user

Posted: 10/20/2018 06:27:59

The Telegram messaging application will not Stay Always-On-Top. I select the Stay Always-On-Top title button and the icon on the button changes to indicate pinning to the top but the Telegram window will not stay-on-top. I've also tried using the Stay Always-On-Top option in the Windows menu and I get the same result. I use Telegram extensively so I'm hopeful there's a way to get this working. Thanks.  :cry:

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/30/2018 06:10:37

Hello, chgoguy7

I select the Stay Always-On-Top title button and the icon on the button changes to indicate pinning to the top but the Telegram window will not stay-on-top. I've also tried using the Stay Always-On-Top option in the Windows menu and I get the same result.
These problems have been confirmed. We'll try to fix them and will post in this topic when they're fixed.

For now you can use "Stay always-on-top" action on the Telegram's startup as workaround. You need to create specific settings for Telegram in Actual Tools product's configuration module first, then go to Startup section of the settings and check the "Stay always-on-top" action, specify "Always" as action's option. Then hit Apply both in the settings window and in the main configuration window. Next time you start Telegram, it should be on top of other windows, until you disable the on-top state with title button or any other way. Then the problem will return.

Best regards.

chgoguy7
Advanced user

Posted: 11/07/2018 10:09:21

Excellent! Thanks for the workaround. I'll look forward to the official fix.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register