Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «help mirroring » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5366

ruben landi

Posted: 10/18/2018 21:53:38

I downloaded the evaluation test and I have the following request.
It is possible to open a program, in the specific case chrome, and display it both on the main monitor and in one of the 4 extended.
It is also possible if in the main monitor I minimize chrome that in the secondary monitor remains open to full screen.

Thank you
Ruben

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/22/2018 23:12:38

Hello, Ruben

It is possible to open a program, in the specific case chrome, and display it both on the main monitor and in one of the 4 extended.
Yes, it's possible to do this using the Mirroring feature, which is available in our Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors products. You can learn more about the feature here, here and here.

You can start mirror for a window either from its window menu (the extra menu item "Start mirror"), using the "Mirror" extra title button (if it's enabled in Specific Settings for a window) or the Start Mirror grouping button dropdown menu item. Also you can use the hotkey to start mirror for a window (Win+Ctrl+M by default), create a mirror with special settings for a window and set it to start automatically or by hotkey, which you can set (Configuration module > Multiple Monitors > Mirroring > Green plus symbol icon), or set to start mirror automatically upon a window's startup in Specific Settings for the window in the configuration module (Configuration module > Window Settings > Specific Settings for the window/program > Startup > "Mirror" action.

It is also possible if in the main monitor I minimize chrome that in the secondary monitor remains open to full screen.
Unfortunately, there is no way to do this using our products.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register