Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] Window not scrolling with new AMM 8.13.1 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4519

Nelson Lopes

Posted: 09/28/2018 23:56:10

Just upgraded to the latest AMM 8.13.1 and am having issues where scrollable window areas are not scrolling when using the scroll wheel on my mouse anymore.  I have the option to allow "Scroll inactive windows with the mouse wheel" and it worked perfectly before this update.  The issue seems to be more relevant with Firefox 62.0.2 x64.  The scrolling sometimes works when the windows is active, but when inactive it does not work.  The scrolling should work when the windows is active or not (like before).

Thank you,

Nelson

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/29/2018 01:05:31

Hello, Nelson

Just upgraded to the latest AMM 8.13.1 and am having issues where scrollable window areas are not scrolling when using the scroll wheel on my mouse anymore.
This is a known problem and we will fix it in the next update. We'll post in this topic when the fix is available.

"Scroll inactive windows with the mouse wheel" doesn't work, and usual scroll requires using of the modifier keys specified for "Scroll inactive..." in order to work. In Firefox scroll doesn't work at all, when "Scroll inactive..." is enabled. Can you confirm the problem is the same in your case?

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/18/2018 18:11:39

Hello, Nelson

Just upgraded to the latest AMM 8.13.1 and am having issues where scrollable window areas are not scrolling when using the scroll wheel on my mouse anymore.
I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue has been fixed in the latest version of Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13.2 and our other products as well.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register