Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «How to disable everything except for ignore deactivation? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 10109

Nick Krispies

Posted: 08/07/2018 21:55:11

I bought actual multiple monitors mainly for the sole reason to play games and using my second monitor without the games minimizing. The program is great and all but the only thing I use is ignore deactivation and it works really well. The only downsides are that sometimes alt-tabbing and changing resolutions in games will cause my cursor to be really laggy and buggy.

-I'm using the steam version 8.12.2
-The cursor problem does not occur when Actual multiple monitors is closed
-my dpi is 400, my left monitor's resolution is 1600x900 60hz, the right monitor's resolution is 1920x1080 144hz
-My left monitor (Acer S201HL) is connected via an hdmi to dvi cable, and my right monitor (Acer GN246HL) is connected with a dvi to dvi cable
-my windows version is windows 10, version 1803 (OS Build 17134. 165)

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/08/2018 16:56:37

Hello, Nick

There is no way to disable all the features in one click, so if you want to disable everything except the Ignore Deactivation feature, you'll have to disable the features manually in configuration module of AMM. But in order to use Ignore Deactivation you need to have at least settings applied to the game window enabled (Default Settings or Specific Settings for the game) and the hotkey for Ignore Decativation enabled, if you use the hotkey.

The only downsides are that sometimes alt-tabbing and changing resolutions in games will cause my cursor to be really laggy and buggy.
Could you describe this more detailed? Do you mean alt-tabbing while playing the game? How long this problem lasts when it appears?

Are you always able to reproduce this problem?

Does it depend on what game you're playing?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register