Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM 8.12.1 lost pinned tabs , Graphics driver upgrade somehow mangled config » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6700

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 05/04/2018 00:37:58

The NVidia system tray icon was telling me a graphics card update was available, and during install, the screen flashed a couple of times, as I expected. However, when it finished, the 2 task bars were on the 'wrong' monitors, and when I restarted the PC, AWM loaded with _no_ taskbar parts visible, and has lost all the pinned items I created. Is there some way to get my previous config back?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/05/2018 22:31:14

Hello, David

Probably, it's possible to restore the previous taskbars configuration. Could you send us your AWM configuration files using the "Send to Tech Support" tool when all the monitors are connected and turned on (AWM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Change the "To..." email address in the email to uninstall@actualtools.com.

Also, tell what taskbars should be placed on what monitors – name couple of applications pinned to the taskbar, so that we could distinguish it from other taskbars, and the place of it's monitor in the monitors layout.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register