New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 13 of 13
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Virtual Desktops Switcher does not work/show , Can't see Virtual Desktop Switcher on monitors » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 51874

Stefan Vetter

Posted: 12/10/2019 17:27:48

Hi all,

the problem occured again now... I don't want to do a total reset once again. Can you please support in solving the issue without doing a total reset?

Thanks,
Stefan

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/11/2019 11:33:58

Hello, Stefan

But you wrote:
Changing the Virtual Desktop configuration (adding/deleting a virtual desktop for example) and applying the changes brings back the Virtual Desktop Switcher.

Do you mean this workaround doesn't work anymore?

Could you temporarily enable "Move to monitor" and "Move to virtual desktop" title buttons in Default Settings and see whether both of them shows in the windows' title bars when the problem with the switcher persists. If the "Move to virtual desktop" title button is displayed, then see whether it's possible to send a window to other virtual desktop.

Also, you didn't send a screenshot of the Windows Display Settings window, when 4 monitors are connected. Could you send it?

Best regards.

Stefan Vetter

Posted: 01/15/2020 19:51:34

Finally I found the issues... There was some fix/optimization I did not see to the positioning (0 now means top of window for top of title buttons, before it was middle afaik).
And also the Virtual Desktop Switcher per default is meanwhile not shown and you have to manually show it via hotkey.
I cannot tell if this only works with the most current version, because today I updated Window Manager and tried it once again ;-)

Messages 11 - 13 of 13
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register