Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM can't move Teamviewer windows to 2nd monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 7002

Andreas Jigdal

Posted: 01/13/2018 20:36:54

The teamviewer windows are missing the title buttons and window menu. Using hotkeys don't work either.
I have to install Ultramon to get that functionality. Can you help?

AMM 8.11.3
Windows 10 x64
Teamviewer 13.0.6447

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/19/2018 02:33:58

Andreas,

The teamviewer windows are missing the title buttons and window menu.
Are you talking about the TeamViewer start window (where you enter ID), TeamViewer remote access window or windows inside the remote session?

Please, make sure there are settings (Specific Settings or Default Settings) in Actual Multiple Monitors configuration that can be applied to the TeamViewer window and they are enabled.

If you start TeamViewer in the "Run as administrator" mode, this problem can be due to the option the "Support system utilities and administrative tools" option was not enabled during the installation.

Best regards.

Andreas Jigdal

Posted: 01/23/2018 02:25:09

Actually, the problem is on both the start window and remote windows. But I want to be able to move the remote sessions.
I tried both specific and default settings, without results.

You mean I have to re-install Teamviewer?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/31/2018 01:34:01

Andreas,

Actually, the problem is on both the start window and remote windows.
Actual Multiple Monitors running on a host PC can't affect windows inside a guest OS which you're working in remotely via TeamViewer. To use AMM with the windows inside of the guest OS you need to install and start AMM in that OS.

But I want to be able to move the remote sessions.
Do you need to move windows inside remote sessions or the TeamViewer windows (in the host OS) which contains whole remote sessions?

You mean I have to re-install Teamviewer?
Sorry for not clarifying this. No, I was talking about Actual Multiple Monitors. The option "Support system utilities and administrative tools" is an option of Actual Multiple Monitors and can be changed only during the installation of this program.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register