Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «pointer stuck in center of main monitor? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4938

Jason Duran

Posted: 11/16/2017 05:42:35

Hello!

I'm playing Overwatch. I'm trying to set up the software to allow mouse to switch between screens without minimizing the game on the main screen.  I can get it to switch when using the hotkey for "move to next screen" but when I click on anything on the second screen the game minimizes (on the main screen).  

I then tried using the hotkey for "disabling deactivation" on the main screen.  this worked...  kinda.  I could switch back and forth between screens and click on anything I want, but when I switch back to the main screen to play the game - when I'm actually playing - not just in the menus, the pointer doesn't dissapear, its stuck in the middle of the screen on my crosshairs :(

I verified that its the "disable deactivation" hotkey that is doing this...  by running the game in match without using it like normal, then as soon as you hit the hotkey to disable deactivation the pointer appears on my crosshairs.  

is there a way around this?  

thanks

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/17/2017 01:07:28

Hello, Jason

I'm playing Overwatch.
I could switch back and forth between screens and click on anything I want, but when I switch back to the main screen to play the game - when I'm actually playing - not just in the menus, the pointer doesn't dissapear, its stuck in the middle of the screen on my crosshairs
This is a known problem. Unfortunately, some games don't accept the Ignore Deactivation feature correctly and Overwatch is one of these games. We'll try to fix this problem and will post in this topic when it's fixed, but for now i can't tell how long it takes to solve it.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register