Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Individual Taskbars on Each Tile in Desktop Divider? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2365

Goce Ristov

Posted: 11/09/2017 21:31:26

I tested the demo of actual multiple monitors, but I could never find this feature. I have a 43 inch 4k monitor and I want to divide it in multiple tiles. This works wonderful, however I want to have taskbar on each of the divided tiles just as if they are separate monitors. I need the divided tiles to act as separate monitors. Display Fusion on the other hand does this really well. However, I miss some other features there that AMM has, such as virtual desktops etc.. So I really prefer to buy AMM, but the individual taskbars on each divided tile is something I need desperately.

Is it available and I'm somehow missing it? Or if it isn't, do you have plans to add it?

Thanks!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/12/2017 17:33:07

Hello, Goce

however I want to have taskbar on each of the divided tiles just as if they are separate monitors. I need the divided tiles to act as separate monitors.
Unfortunately, for now Actual Multiple Monitors doesn't have this feature, but we'll consider this as a feature request and will post in this topic when/if it's implemented.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register